EK-CryoFuel also contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals commonly found in computer liquid cooling systems. It has been tested in accordance with BS5117 (ASTM D1384) and found to meet corrosion standards for copper, brass, aluminum and stainless steel. This coolant also contains scale and biological inhibitors to help prevent fouling – thus promoting long operational life and high thermal efficiency.
All EK-CryoFuel mixtures are biodegradable (90% in a period of 10 days) and will not remain in the environment or cause any bioaccumulation. EK-CryoFuel offers a 2year shelf life from date of bottling.
EK recommends the use of the filling bottle which is designed to make a loop filling process much easier.
- Low electrical conductivity
- Biological growth inhibition
- Corrosion protection according to BS5117 (ASTM D1384) standards
- High quality concentrated pigments for intense, vivid and saturated colors
- Compatible with Acrylic, PETG, POM Acetal, rubber (NBR, EPDM, and Norprene) materials
- Eco-friendly (90% biodegradable in 10 days)
- RoHS compliant
- 2-year shelf time after bottling
Color: Lime Yellow (transparent)
Content: 900 mL
Electrical Conductivity (mS/cm): 1,04 ±10%
UV Reactive: Yes
Neutral pH: 6 - 8
Decomposition temperature: >65°C (>150°F)*
Recommended use temperature range: 5- to 60°C (40- to 140°F)
*Decomposition temperature is the temperature threshold at which the breakdown of individual components (dye, preservatives) in the solution may start to occur. Moreover, liquid vaporization starts to occur at this temperature.